About Me

My PhotoI'm Carlos Killpack I like music, I guess you could even say its my addiction. That being said it shouldn't be much surprise to hear that I host a radio show called Indie Invasion. (Which is, by the way, the greatest radio show on earth) I play the drums and the guitar. I play football and I am Mormon, meaning that I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The purpose of writing this blog is to ponder the mysteries of the Universe and share my views of them, (cool right) therefore the topics discussed here can vary widely. Each post is filed under one or more of the categories at the top right. Please enjoy.
View my complete profile
Send any comments or suggestions you have here.

Subscribe in a reader

Pondering Life, the Universe, and Everything

Monday, October 20, 2008

Introspection 101 - Conclusion

That's all it takes, three simple things: Objective Thinking, Mediation, and Self-Analysis. These will allow you to discover yourself as well as improve the function of your mind. Your memories will be clearer and you will be more alert and in control. Your mind will no longer be a mysterious place whose functions you are affected by but do not understand, it will become a familiar place that gives you joy and peace. You live in your head, it should be a familiar place that you are in control of, not some incomprehensible mysterious place that does whatever it wants.

Sources:
http://home.att.net/~meditation/MeditationHandbook.html

1 comment:

Ancient_UadiHammamat said...

Hey Chuck! Isn't it interesting? I have been pondering the things you have been pondering in the last weeks. And there are some cool things you will know tomorrow. Wait until tomorrow, when your eyes shall be open, and the sleeper shall awake. Don't mind me if my prophetic claims don't come to pass. Now I am obsessed with egiptology and sumerian mythology.