About Me

My PhotoI'm Carlos Killpack I like music, I guess you could even say its my addiction. That being said it shouldn't be much surprise to hear that I host a radio show called Indie Invasion. (Which is, by the way, the greatest radio show on earth) I play the drums and the guitar. I play football and I am Mormon, meaning that I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The purpose of writing this blog is to ponder the mysteries of the Universe and share my views of them, (cool right) therefore the topics discussed here can vary widely. Each post is filed under one or more of the categories at the top right. Please enjoy.
View my complete profile
Send any comments or suggestions you have here.

Subscribe in a reader

Pondering Life, the Universe, and Everything

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Moving


I've thought about it for a while and I've finally decided to move my blog over to Wordpress.com. Why you ask? For the most part for the quality of the blog. I want my blog to look professional and all that. At the moment my blog looks rather un-prefessional, hence my move to Wordpress. This blog will continue to exist only to redirect you to my new blog. The feed wont change though, thank goodness. But you wont be finding any new posts here.

I have enjoyed my say here on Blogger it's been nice. Blogger was actually my first blogging platform but there's something about Wordpress that I prefer over Blogger. I can't really explain what it is because there are some limitations to Wordpress that I don't like yet I want to move my blog there. I don't know. Farewell then Blogger-land I bid thee good tidings and the best of fortune. May our paths cross once again. (LOL)

Edit: You will now be redirected to arealthinker.wordpress.com.

No comments: